Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Nuckin' Futs Knitter

My first featured Artisanista of July is one whom I've known for a while.  In fact, Aida was one of the first Etsy people I'd met shortly after opening my shop.  I first met her as owner of Etsy shop "Oddity86" and through blogs and chats in the chat rooms became cyber pals of sorts.  Hailing from Allentown, PA, Aida is better known to us in Etsyworld as...



Aida specializes in OOAK handmade knitted works like this...
This lovely Chunky Blue Denim Slouchy that 80% acrylic, 20% wool.  It measures 30 inches around and 8 inches long.





She carries a variety of wonderful knitted accessories like this Spring Pink Pouch...







and this awesome Wooden Bead Purse Set.




Not only do her creations consist of knitted goods, but have a look at this OOAK Shopping Bag Wristlet... 





and Shopping Bag Coin Pouch.  Cute Cute Cute!








One of my faves is this Pink Purple Chunky Knit Hooded Scarf...
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

From Coffee Cozy's...

to an awesome variety of Fingerless Gloves and Warmers...


you find that Aida's assortment of One of a Kind creations truly represents "HandMade".

So stop by her shop...


her Blog...


and Twitter...


To inquire about her works or to just say hi!


2 comments:

Nuckin Futs Knitting Nerd said...

Thank you for featuring me, I appreciate it so much! I hope you're having a great 4th of July! :)

onesnevertooold said...

Hi Aida,
It's my pleasure and I hope it helps send a few peeps and a sale or two your way! All My Best!